Phoenix March 1st 2014
Use 60 E and Ironewood, Exit Ironewood, go south 4 miles to park entrance
Directions to park
3.17 Hellish Miles
- $47 Today thru 12/3/13
- $58 12/4/13 thru 2/4/14
- $68 2/5/14 until registration closes
SMR lands in the desert of Phoenix March 1st 2014! Natural mud pits & 20 tough obstacles, you are in for the muddiest day of your life!
Tuesday, February 25th, 2014 -
You will be unable to modify any details of participant registration information after 3:00pm (PST)
February 25th, 2014 -
Registration will close at 3:00pm (PST). Absolutely NO registration will be accepted after this time.
Waves of up to 300 will start at 9am and go every 15 minutes.
Parking will be $10 day on race day, please go to our Facebook page to set up or coordinate car pooling with others.
Race results will be posted on this page by the end of the day for each race day. All racers will receive an e-mail when they are posted online.
Early Packet Pickup:
Picking up your packet early is not mandatory but definitly recommended, early packet pickup will be on Friday 2/28/14 from 2pm-7pm atET Motopark N Ironwood Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212. Please bring a signed waiver and your I.D to pick up your packet and if you are picking up a friends packet you will need a copy of there ID and a signed waiver.
SMR will post the photos on their website shortly after the event. All racers will receive an e-mail when they are available to view. Pictures will be available to view and purchase following the race.
What Do I Get:
- Custom Survivor Medal
- Survivor Mud Run Headband (proving you survived)
- 1 Free Beer to all participants over 21
- Survivor Race Bib
- Free boulder toss Competition
- Survivor Trophy for Division Winners (All participants who qualify for a trophy must be present to receive their trophy.)
- Post Race Refreshments
- Ability to Kick Back With Friends and Tell Your Survivor Story
Vendors, Beer Garden, Food, Music, Free boulder toss competition and Much More!
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to get more info on how you can become part of the "MUD CREW" at any given race, in the email please tell us your name, what run you are wanting to be a part of and your t-shirt size.
As A Volunteer What Do I Get?
- Cool T-shirt
- An awesome Survivor Mud Run medal!
- Food and refreshments day-of
- A chance to call yourself a survivor
- Signed credit for educational purposes.